Atrasanctum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Night

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Night

Post  merik Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:26 am

He softly takes her hand in his leaning down to very softly kiss the back of her hand "Then come over tomorrow to my apartment just after sunset. I shall leave word for you to be allowed into the top floor area" he gives her a wink "I will be asleep when you arrive, but as soon as you et within ten feet of the door i will wake and let you in. Have no fear about that" He jerks her in close wrapping his arms around her waist

"I am not going to lie to you, the change is not pleasent, it will hurt, you will feel every cell in your body as it rips and reforms. However when you awaken it will be to an entirely different world" He leans down brushing his lips across hers in a soft kiss

"I shall see you tomorrow night" With that he was gone out the window
merik
Admin

Money : 261977

Character sheet
Clan: Tremere
Level: 4

Back to top Go down

Into the Night - Page 2 Empty Re: Into the Night

Post  Myna Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:37 am

She just nodded once in response to his words and then he was gone. She had heard it was painful, pain didn't scare her. Very little scared her. She looked back over the apartment and with a sigh she moved over to the little table still scattered with a mess of papers. She moved throwing them all in a metalic garbage can she had, then thinking better she reached back in and pulled out a single photograph it was of Merik a shot she was sure he didn't know she even had, that anyone had even seen looking deadly and attractive. She moved over to the table opening her journal she tucked it inside before refastening the book. Then lighting a match she threw it into the bin. No, no one would use what she had learned against him.

Within an hour all traces of her existance here was gone, and she had three things she had not ditched besides the clothes she was wearing. She had her blanket, the pink one she loved so much. Her books and her sai's. As the sun started to rise she curled up on the couch covering herself in that same blanket and slept where she would till the early afternoon. Where she would make her last preperations to protect both herself and him.
Myna
Myna
Admin

Money : 261391

Character sheet
Clan:
Level: 1

http://atrasanctum.awardspace.us/Index.html

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum